LVLY is Australia’s only on-demand feel good service, created to celebrate life’s great days, rough days and everything in between. We provide a same day gift delivery service across Melbourne & Sydney, and a next day service nationally. Our mission is to be the only company in Australia dedicated to making people’s day.
You will work alongside the two founders as well as a small, highly committed and enthusiastic team. There is a strong sense of camaraderie; our team environment is warm and relaxed but we take our jobs seriously and we have a strong work ethic.
We’ve got an amazing opportunities available to become part of our LVLY team in our Sydney office. We’re on the look out for our next superstar! Find out the details below and we hope to hear from you!
Freelance Florist – Sydney
What type of applicant are we looking for?
– An enthusiastic, passionate and self-motivated florist (experience working in a busy florist/retail store is useful but not essential) with Cert 3 skills
– A team player who enjoys working in a laid back, fast paced and creative work environment
– Ability to work autonomously when required
– High level of attention to detail and takes pride in their work
– Must have driving license, own transport and be willing to help with wholesale flower pick-ups
– Passion and drive – we’re big believers that enthusiasm, passion and can-do attitude will get you everywhere
Job details, benefits and perks
– Freelance employment, we are initially looking for someone to have on our books to help out with peak periods and cover leave, as well as extra hands for our event & corporate work
– There is an opportunity to come on board in a part time capacity in the future
– Located in a Alexandria, close to public transport
– Starting on a freelance basis as soon as possible
– Our core purpose is to make people’s days, spread more smiles around Australia. If you like the idea of that, you’ll love working for our bright and fun team!
– Monthly LVLY gift allowance – one posy per month
– Being part of a social and supportive team
If you’re interested, get in touch and we can chat!
*Please don’t underestimate the importance of a well-written covering letter that describes why you’d like to work for LVLY and why you’re right for the job. Applications without covering letters will not be considered. No phone calls or texts please.
Our core purpose is to make people’s day, spread more smiles around Australia. If you like the idea of that, you’ll love working for our bright and fun team!
Please email your CV and covering letter to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!