LVLY is Australia’s only on-demand feel good service, created to celebrate life’s great days, rough days and everything in between. We provide a same day gift delivery service across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, and a next day service nationally. Our mission is to be the only company in Australia dedicated to making people’s day.
You will work alongside the two founders as well as a small, highly committed and enthusiastic team. There is a strong sense of camaraderie; our team environment is warm and relaxed but we take our jobs seriously and we have a strong work ethic.
We’ve got two amazing opportunities available to become part of our LVLY team, both in our Sydney office. Since we launched our company we have hired two interns both of whom now work with us in permanent full time paid positions. We’re on the look out for our next superstar! Find out the details below and we hope to hear from you!
E-commerce Intern – To find our more click here.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & OPERATIONS
Customer Service & Operations Assistant – For more details click here.
Customer Service & Operations Assistant – Sydney
You will work alongside the Sydney General Manager as well as a small, highly committed and enthusiastic team in Melbourne HQ. There is a strong sense of camaraderie; our culture is warm and relaxed. We take our jobs seriously, have a strong work ethic but also support one another and have fun along the way.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
Organising and packing of orders
– Printing and organising orders, preparing all gifts for dispatch and pick up
– Co-ordinating deliveries with our logistics partner. This includes uploading sales data to their platform and overseeing the pick-up of gifts. Some experience using Microsoft Excel is important.
– Provide timely and polite response to all customer enquiries via email and over the phone.
Stock control & audit
– Conduct weekly stocktake reports and manage stock levels by coordinating with our Inventory Manager
Research & planning
– We’re a rapidly growing business with multiple projects on the go at any one time. You may be needed, from time to time, to lay the ground work and conduct research on new products, projects, processes and ideas in order for us to scale. The projects could be for various departments; merchandise, marketing, operations, administrative, floristry, business strategy, inventory management and customer service.
– To live and breathe the LVLY values – Make someone’s day | One team, one dream | Work hungry, hustle hard | Be a goodie | Own your impact
What type of applicant are we looking for?
– Great attention to detail is critical – delighting our customers is our highest priority. That means customer enquiries, orders and the occasional complaint must be responded to and dealt with promptly and effectively
– Highly organised – co-ordinating, prepping and dispatching all our orders requires someone who is highly organised and methodical
– A list-maker and note-taker! Planning ahead and efficiently ticking stuff off a to-do list will be important
– Calm under pressure – must be able to work effectively and problem solve in a fast paced environment
– Strong communicator – you’ll be dealing directly with our customers and our delivery drivers so good communication skills are important
– Passion and drive – we’re big believers that enthusiasm, passion and can-do attitude will get you everywhere
Job details, benefits and perks
– Part-time basis
– 20 – 30 hours per week with the view to additional hours, hourly rate to be advised
– Monthly LVLY gift allowance – one posy per month
– Being part of a social and supportive team
– Exposure to how a small business scales
Please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: we would only like to hear from very interested candidates, so please don’t bother sending a generic covering letter as your application won’t be taken seriously. No phone calls or texts please.
E-commerce Internship – Sydney
LVLY is a retail start-up with offices in Sydney and Melbourne and into our third year of trading. The concept is simple – small, thoughtful gifts delivered same day.
We are seeking:
– a smart, enthusiastic and diligent person
– someone who is highly organised, has exceptional communications skills and great attention to detail
– a team player who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty
– a good problem solver who can think on their feet
– someone who has experience with Microsoft excel would be a bonus
Our intern will help deal with customer enquiries, manage orders and help support the production team to get orders out of the door efficiently and effectively. This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a dynamic and fast paced start-up, there is an opportunity to expand the role to other tasks if interested.
A few other details:
We are looking for a part-time intern, approximately 15 hours per week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning
Travel expenses covered for these days
This internship can only be accredited to your study requirements or subjects if approved by your university or TAFE
The internship will run for a duration of 12 weeks with the opportunity to get a paid, ongoing position at the end if the internship is successful
If you’re interested, get in touch and we can chat!
*Please don’t underestimate the importance of a well-written covering letter that describes why you’d like to work for LVLY and why you’re right for the job. Applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Our core purpose is to make people’s day, spread more smiles around Australia. If you like the idea of that, you’ll love working for our bright and fun team!
Please email your CV and covering letter to Charlotte at email@example.com. Thanks!