LVLY is Australia’s only on-demand feel good service, created to celebrate life’s great days, rough days and everything in between. We provide a same day gift delivery service across Melbourne & Sydney, and a next day service nationally. Our mission is to be the only company in Australia dedicated to making people’s day. You will work alongside the two founders as well as a small, highly committed and enthusiastic team. There is a strong sense of camaraderie; our team environment is warm and relaxed but we take our jobs seriously and we have a strong work ethic.
We’ve got an amazing opportunity available to become part of our LVLY team in our Sydney office. We’re on the look out for our next superstar! Find out the details below and we hope to hear from you!
Operations Co-ordinator – Sydney
Organising and packing of orders
– Printing and organising orders, preparing all gifts for dispatch and pick up
– Co-ordinating deliveries with our logistics partner. This includes uploading sales data to their platform and overseeing the pick-up of gifts. Some experience using Microsoft Excel is important.
– Provide timely and polite response to all customer enquiries via email and over the phone.
Stock control & audit
– Conduct weekly stocktake reports and manage stock levels by coordinating with our Inventory Manager
Research & planning
– We’re a rapidly growing business with multiple projects on the go at any one time. You may be needed, from time to time, to lay the ground work and conduct research on new products, projects, processes and ideas in order for us to scale. The projects could be for various departments; merchandise, marketing, operations, administrative, floristry, business strategy, inventory management and customer service.
To live and breathe the LVLY values:
– Make someone’s day
– One team, one dream
– Work hungry, hustle hard
– Be a goodie
– Own your impact
What type of applicant are we looking for?
– Acute attention to detail is critical – delighting our customers by maintaining an above and beyond is our highest priority. That means customer enquiries, orders and the occasional complaint must be responded to and dealt with promptly and effectively.
– Highly organised – co-ordinating, prepping and dispatching all our orders requires someone who is highly organised and methodical.
– A list-maker and note-taker! Planning ahead and efficiently ticking stuff off a to-do list will be important.
– Calm under pressure – must be able to work effectively and problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong communicator – you’ll be dealing directly with our customers and our delivery drivers so good communication skills are important.
– Passion and drive – we’re big believers that enthusiasm, passion and can-do attitude will get you everywhere.
Job details, benefits and perks
– Permanent Part-time starting ASAP!
– Hours would be 5 days per week, 9am – 2pm.
– Paid holiday leave
– Monthly LVLY gift allowance – one posy per month
– Being part of a social and supportive team
– Exposure to how a small business scales
– Based in a fun and creative co-working space in Alexandria
If you’re interested, get in touch and we can chat!
*Please don’t underestimate the importance of a well-written covering letter that describes why you’d like to work for LVLY and why you’re right for the job. Applications without covering letters will not be considered. No phone calls or texts please.
Our core purpose is to make people’s day, spread more smiles around Australia. If you like the idea of that, you’ll love working for our bright and fun team!
Please email your CV and covering letter to Verity at email@example.com. Thanks!