LVLY is Australia’s only on-demand feel good service, created to celebrate life’s great days, rough days and everything in between. We provide a same day gift delivery service across Melbourne and Sydney, and a next day service nationally. Our mission is to be the only company in Australia dedicated to making people’s day.
You will work alongside the two founders as well as a small, highly committed and enthusiastic team. There is a strong sense of camaraderie; our team environment is warm and relaxed but we take our jobs seriously and we have a strong work ethic.
We’ve got two amazing opportunities available to become part of our LVLY team, both in Sydney and in our Melbourne offices. Since we launched our company we have hired two interns both of whom now work with us in permanent full time paid positions. We’re on the look out for our next superstar! Find out the details below and we hope to hear from you!
E-commerce Intern – To find our more click here.
Sales, Marketing & Operations Intern – For more details click here.
E-commerce Internship – Sydney
LVLY is a retail start-up with offices in Sydney and Melbourne and into our third year of trading. The concept is simple – small, thoughtful gifts delivered same day.
We are seeking:
– a smart, enthusiastic and diligent person
– someone who is highly organised, has exceptional communications skills and great attention to detail
– a team player who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty
– a good problem solver who can think on their feet
– someone who has experience with Microsoft excel would be a bonus
Our intern will help deal with customer enquiries, manage orders and help support the production team to get orders out of the door efficiently and effectively. This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a dynamic and fast paced start-up, there is an opportunity to expand the role to other tasks if interested.
A few other details:
We are looking for a part-time intern, approximately 15 hours per week on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday morning
Travel expenses covered for these days
This internship can only be accredited to your study requirements or subjects if approved by your university or TAFE
The internship will run for a duration of 12 weeks with the opportunity to get a paid, ongoing position at the end if the internship is successful
If you’re interested, get in touch and we can chat!
*Please don’t underestimate the importance of a well-written covering letter that describes why you’d like to work for LVLY and why you’re right for the job. Applications without covering letters will not be considered.
Our core purpose is to make people’s day, spread more smiles around Australia. If you like the idea of that, you’ll love working for our bright and fun team!
Please email your CV and covering letter to Charlotte at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Customer Service & Operations Internship – Melbourne
We have though long and hard about ensuring our internships are useful, interesting and will help develop your general business skills. Our approach is that you will have each of the following:
– Responsibilities (tasks to own and make your own, bringing a sense of accountability)
– Tasks (general customer service and operational tasks that are the bread and butter of a retail business)
– Projects (key learning projects that allows you to research, report and present on various areas that could help us improve our processes, strategy or products)
Intern tasks and responsibilities:
– Organising and packing of orders
– Customer service – providing timely and polite response to all of our customer service enquiries
– Co-ordinating logistics and sales data
– Stock control and audit
– Sales reporting
– Help with any job assigned so that we can try to achieve our LVLY vision at all times
– To live and breathe the LVLY values – Make someone’s day | One team, one dream | Work hungry, hustle hard | Be a goodie | Own your impact
We have a full list of projects that you can involved in/lead as part of the internship. There is a broad list, so you can choose what you’re most interested in. Projects available in merchandise, marketing, operations, administrative, floristry, business strategy, inventory management and customer service.
What type of applicant are we looking for?
– Great attention to detail is critical – delighting our customers is our highest priority. That means customer enquiries, orders and the occasional complaint must be responded to and dealt with promptly and effectively
– Highly organised – co-ordinating, prepping and dispatching all our orders requires someone who is highly organised and methodical
– A list-maker and note-taker! Planning ahead and efficiently ticking stuff off a to-do list will be important
– Calm under pressure – must be able to work effectively and problem solve in a fast paced environment
– Strong communicator – you’ll be dealing directly with our customers and our delivery drivers so good communication skills are important
– Passion and drive – we’re big believers that enthusiasm, passion and can-do attitude will get you everywhere
Intern details, benefits and perks
– Travel and expense allowance of $20 per working day (to be paid fortnightly)
– Monthly LVLY gift allowance – one posy per month
– LVLY HQ is close to great shopping, bars, restaurants and public transport
– Being part of a social and supportive team
– LVLY Christmas party and 3rd birthday celebration in December
*Please note this internship cannot be used towards your study unless agreed to by your university or school
Internship duration and structure:
– The internship will run for 3 months and we expect the commitment to be no more then 3 days per week
– Suggested internship days are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
– Working hours are 10:30am to 3:30pm
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Please note: we would only like to hear from very interested candidates, so please don’t bother sending a generic covering letter as your application won’t be taken seriously. No phone calls or texts please.