This is a dream opportunity for a creative person who loves using photography and videography to tell a story and wants to get a foot in the door.
We’re looking for a Melbourne-based content guru, who can assist the LVLY marketing team by creating fresh, fun, interesting, and engaging photo and video content for the LVLY brand. We need you to create content for our stories, have a thorough understanding of our product and process, and convey how we can best tell the LVLY story through these mediums. We need you to help take our content to the next level!
What will you be doing?
· Creating daily content across our Instagram stories, keeping within branding and social style guidelines.
· Establishing eye-catching content, utilising photography, videography, animation, and graphic design tools.
· Researching new social media/marketing trends and making proactive recommendations across all platforms – but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Linked in, YouTube, Pinterest and Tik Tok to ensure we are always on the front foot and where we can continue to improve.
· Being involved in marketing photo and video shoots, such as posting behind-the-scenes and ‘sneak peek’ content.
· You have a great eye and skill for photography and videography
· A thorough understanding of all social platforms and how to use them such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok.
· Comfortable and love getting in front of the camera.
· You are a high-energy, creative, fun, and dedicated worker who focuses on efficiency and organisation to meet strict deadlines.
· A great communicator who thrives on working within a team environment.
· Proficient in design software programs (experience with photo and video editing is essential).
· Owns and drives a car with an Australian driver’s license.
· Flexible with posting and scheduling content on nights, early mornings, and weekends.
This is a Melbourne-based role (Moorabbin). We are looking for someone who can work approx 16 hours a week. Flexible working days and hours. From $25 an hour, dictated by past experience.